Friday, June 20, 2008

Now I wait...

*whew* I mailed off my legal packet today - 2 fingerprint cards, authorization for a "security" check (I think to make sure I'm actually who I say I am), transcripts, financial-aid info (making sure I can defer my student loans), and third reference letter.

When I went to the police station to get fingerprinted (awesome experience by the way) I was informed by the lovely policewoman that the forms go to the FBI. You know what that means?

I'M GONNA HAVE AN FBI FILE!

For some reason I'm strangely very excited about that!

Now I just have to wait for my recruiter to give me a call and set up an interview. When I last talked to him, he mentioned that he'll be coming to this area in late July, so it might be a few weeks. That'll give me time to prepare - think of questions I want to ask him (already have 4!) and prepare my answers to the *probable* questions he'll ask me.

Wish me luck!

No comments: