Saturday, February 7, 2009

Medical update

I got this cryptic update on my toolkit Friday morning:
From my research, I've found that this message generally means that you've been cleared fully or have received a deferral. A deferral means that your file is put on "hold" for a certain amount of time and then they re-evaluate it after that time has past. It's fairly common for applicants to get deferrals, so if it's that I'm not concerned.

I've only read of two people who've gotten rejected and their toolkit message was different.

I'll know more when the letter comes in the mail. I'll keep you updated :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Ahhh! I am a PC Nominee to Sub-Saharan Africa in Nov of 09 and I just got this same toolkit update! I googled the exact phrase and your blog came up...it's nice to know other people have the same confusion. Glad to hear you're medically cleared (congrats!)--I am patiently waiting by my mailbox to see if I am too!