Saturday, October 31, 2009

Swearing In and Post-Swearing In Pictures (there's more on the right under "photo album")










Why you should always wear sunscreen in Africa.

















My Luganda language class (we were split into two groups). Top row: Jon; middle row: Zach and Courtney; bottom row: Me and Mary
















The entire Luganda group. Jon, Colin, Heidi, Courtney, Mary Amber, Zach, me, and Khrissee.















My counterpart (Roy) and my supervisor (Achilles) after swearing in












Jon's Obama pants....I had to take a picture :)












From left to right: MJ, Lizz, Matt and me after swearing-in












The new Country Director, Ted Mooney, and me after swearing in.













My language teacher Ven and me after swearing in.





















Why you should always use a mosquito net when you're staying the night at a friend's house who lives in a swampy area. *smacks head*

No comments: